A downloadable game
Print and play. Requires one dice. Single player.
Note: This is for school. =)
- Roll dice to see who goes first, highest roll starts the game.
- Each player rolls one dice each turn to navigate the JINX. A space time phenomenon. At the end of each turn, the JINX consumes one square each way from START. If a player lands on a consumed square, they lose. You must reach the END tile to win.
- If you roll the same number that you're on or land at. Last person to say JINX has to travel that number of steps in reverse. JINX. If it's a tie, you both roll, and the highest roll proceeds.
- If you land on a tear in time (orange explosion), you have to roll again. Move to the tear with the associated number. JINX.
- If you land on an electric storm (orange lightning), you both roll. Your roll must match the number of the other players roll or you lose.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Jinx-Paper-Game-v4-2P.pdf 9 MB
Jinx-Paper-Game-v3.pdf 9 MB
Jinx-Paper-Game-v2.pdf 9 MB
Jinx Paper Game.pdf 8 MB